DEVICE=eth0 IPADDR=184.108.40.206 NETMASK=255.255.255.0 NETWORK=220.127.116.11 BROADCAST=18.104.22.168 ONBOOT=yes BOOTPROTO=none USERCTL=no
- DEVICE=devicename, where devicename is the name of the physical network device.
- IPADDR=ipaddr, where ipaddr is the IP address.
- NETMASK=netmask, where netmask is the netmask IP value.
- NETWORK=network, where network is the network IP address.
- BROADCAST=broadcast, where broadcast is the broadcast IP address.
- ONBOOT=answer, where answer is yes or no. Do the interface need to be active or inactive at boot time.
BOOTPROTO=proto, where proto is one of the following :
- none - No boot-time protocol should be used.
- bootp - The bootp now pump protocol should be used.
- dhcp - The dhcp protocol should be used.
USERCTL=answer, where answer is one of the following:
- yes - Non-root users are allowed to control this device.
no - Only the super-user root is allowed to control this device.
NM_CONTROLLED="no"/"yes" : Whether Network-Manager controlled